Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BBW terms

Some ppl called it BBW -Big Beautiful Woman- but honestly this term kinda bugging me. I know I've heard ppl tell me that I'm beautiful and as chocky as it may seem but I believe I am :) So, the thing is why can just ppl expect that some girls can be have a few extra meat but still look beautiful. For me personally, beauty comes in every size, a 22 size girl can be as beautiful as a 2 size girl. My bottom line is, if you're beautiful you just beautiful regardless of your size.

The second reason is nowadays ppl assume BBW as sex thing, you can try googleing 'BBW' and what you can found is tons of adult sites that focus on BBW fetish. So, for me it make it sounds like we -big girls- as an object.

For the reasons above I think I have rite to be bugged when I heard BBW, rite? Or is it just me?

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I agree with everything you just said and as a guy who appreciates all women (regardless of size), it doesn't make any sense to use the term BBW
    because inner beauty is what matters and who cares what your body shape might be. If a guy thinks of a girl just as a sex object then there is something wrong with him, and will never have a truly happy life.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too it seems like bbw almost like a fetish I just like pretty pretty girls I'm a big guy so I gravitate towards bigger women but it's not because of their weight I see beautiful skinny women and ugly big girls all the time so haha I think we need to find a better term

    ReplyDelete